Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2016 - ALIEN CONTACT AND EXCHANGE


Sunday, October 2, 2016

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2016 - ALIEN CONTACT AND EXCHANGE


See the stunning revelation that genetic material is taken from humans and other species and introduced into Zeta DNA for reinvigoration.

Meet the beings from Zeta Reticuli I by exploring the many interviews held with them. THESE EXCHANGES ARE NON-FICTION. Exchanges occur between therapist and Zetas Han, Zestra, and Gen by using a deeply-induced client, Steve Reichmuth, as the telepathic conduit. Full transcripts of these many sessions are recorded verbatim in two books:  Aliens Answer and Aliens Answer II, which are available at www.amazon.com.

Today's blog covers the dangers of cloning a species millions of times, Han's "pre-birth" memories, and Han's early experiences when he emerged and first met his telepathic community. As a telepathic community, mental health is critical. The Zetas shared one of their techniques to deal with stress.  They share their stress with their community. It is then released and lessened across many minds. All of this material will be new to you.

Therapist:  I believe you told me that you create your offspring artificially. Is cloning an accurate description of this process for your species?

Zetas:  Yes. Our reproduction is artificial. This is one way of characterizing it.

Therapist:  I ask because I wonder if using this process repeatedly over many years might create conditions where slow degradation of DNA occurs.

Zetas:  That is a lurking danger. It is one where too much homogeneity may be detrimental. We try to counteract this with the introduction of other species, but this prolongs the process. One reason humans are taken and genetic material is collected is to reinvigorate the genetic strain.

Therapist:  I thought that was probably the case.

Zetas:  This (genetic material collection) occurs on many worlds. It is our wish to reinvigorate the genetic strain.

Therapist:  We are aware of this by our simple, small programs of breeding dogs, cats, and horses. Too much reliability on one gene pool gets to be a problem.

Zetas:  This is the case with us, also.

Therapist:  May I ask you about what your 'pre-birth’ memories were and your very early post ‘birth’ memories were of your caretakers?

Han, the Zetan:  (Long silence.) I am searching. Forgive the silence. I am marveling at this new reflection about my past life that it can even be perpetuated through artificial means of reproduction. There are things about the soul that we have discussed that transcends even our technology. It seems this is possible. I have a sense of wonder that this is possible, and I am happy for that. I see my past. I see a young existence also as a new being, a new one. As this new being, I am like a sponge taking in energy, and all is new to me.

Thoughts and information are flooding in as I am incorporated into the community of mind. There is so much wonder to be absorbed. It is like being bathed in sunlight of knowledge and tapped into an ocean of knowledge and wisdom. These are my early impressions. I feel much love and connection and a sense forming of a purpose and role in this community that is very early in its stages of development. I can play in my experimenting with my new reality.

In my past lives, I sense this profound bank of knowledge that is there to be reaffirmed and taken with me. I wish to connect with this. I cannot do this individually. The knowledge that was left behind with the many that existed is now carried forward and reintroduced into my new life. I do not have parents, but I have a family to which I belong. I have a strong sense of affection for them, and I feel needy of their attention. I am growing at a rapid rate and becoming part of this family. Beyond them there is an extended family.

I feel happiness and see things for the first time with a special feeling of…. It is hard to describe. I feel like part of me knows this already from past times, but there is this delight where the physical must relearn it again. I feel that I am in a school with others like me. We are young and small, and often there is physical play. Much of our playground is telepathic. It isn’t intimate thought. It is new, and this is what it is. These are impressions I feel. My mother and father are the larger family. This is my instruction and understanding. My parents are not machines. They are my community. These are my impressions of my early life, and past life, primarily my early life.

Therapist:  Your birth, no, your ‘coming to life’ and your carrying forward of your previous lives is quite something to think about.

Han:  I have in my mind the words ‘blossom into existence.’ It comes in strong, to open, expand, and receive my reality, in all its wonder, receiving the Universe. We are so lucky to be part of a society that has the ability to see so far so quickly and to be introduced to this. It is not overwhelming. It is just the only reality I know and, to some, might be incomprehensible. It is not. It is just my place in the Universe, just as I know your life and Steve’s life are new, but then your lives become a journey. There are so many impressions that fill my mind that I am trying to pass them on to you, the many different fragmented impressions that flow in from my ‘family’ and me.

Therapist:  Thank you.  It is breathtaking!

Han:  I often think about foster families, but ‘foster’ has a better context in your culture -- those assigned to take care of the young in the very early stages. What an incredible assignment since ‘births’ are so rare. I just wanted to acknowledge the Zeta foster ‘parents.’

It is interesting that in our species the intimacy of connection and creation has been taken away and replaced with the technological means (of reproduction) and yet, still, our species can embrace and carry on, that a bonding still exists. It is so integrated into our culture that the divisions seem less clear. It is part of what is for us. It may seem strange to humans, naturally. For us, it is our own way and is simply what is.

Therapist:  I don’t find it strange. I find it logical, considering the level of knowledge that you possess.

Han:  It is what is required to live in our Universe, as we understand it.

Therapist:  Thank you for sharing your rather personal picture.

Han:  I almost feel humility in this.  Strange.

Therapist:  I think we are both quite happy to be alive and acknowledge that.

Zetas:  In our communication, we have talked before on a mature level. There is the intimate understanding between friends, which allows this frank communication along very naked veins. That is quite natural now. One can discuss anything between friends, and it is not awkward. It is just what is. We may find this important to humans. It is a matter of fact in our community, and it is the level at which we communicate. It is what is natural and good.

Therapist:  Yes. I think it is beautiful. Would you care to tell us how your species copes with stress? 

Zetas:  Stress is in the mind and in many things. It can be dispersed among ourselves. This release of energy that is not in harmony can be diffused. It is released somewhere. It does not grow and compound among ourselves, I am happy to say. We are connected, and it preserves our peace and serenity. There are times for necessary stress when it is called for in self-preservation. Often, much of human life is spent coping with stresses in a fast-paced world. At times, it is exaggerated beyond its correct proportion.

Therapist:  I think humans often carry unnecessary stress, but we need a little stress just to keep us physically moving. For us, there is positive stress and negative stress.

Han:  I am glad you made that distinction. I was also trying to express that distinction. If we did not have stress, we would not have evolved, nor would have you. Your species does not always know how to disperse the excess in a way that does not interfere with or harm others. It is important to recognize such stresses and to address them in a constructive way. Once understood, these stresses can be easily deflected. The ability to deflect and disperse stress comes from not only a community of mind, but also an inner strength. While the inner strength comes from the individual, at the same time, the individual is one of many, interconnected. This is our strength, hope, and reliance on each other as a family or community.

Therapist:  This is an excellent way of dealing with many things.

Zetas: Our mental health is of high concern. When one is not well, and this happens, it is of immediate concern to the others because it can be displayed so readily and is obvious to all. Its effects can be far reaching. Because of this, we address this in a more efficient manner than perhaps your species does. You would do the same if you had the same capacity. 

Mary Barr, B.A., CCHT, CBT, CLC
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
behavior.therapy@yahoo.com

Your questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment