Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2018 - ALIEN CONTACT AND EXCHANGE


"PHYSICAL CONTACT," VERY ADVANCED CIVILIZATIONS, THE ARROGANT, PERVASIVE VERDANTS

 Meet the beings from Zeta Reticuli I in the Constellation Reticulum. Contact has been made. Many interviews have been held with themTHESE EXCHANGES ARE NON-FICTION. Exchanges occur between Hypnotherapist  Mary Barr and Zetas (Han, Zestra, and Gen) by using a deeply-induced client, Steve Reichmuth, as the telepathic conduit. Full transcripts of these many sessions are recorded verbatim in two books:   Aliens Answer  and Aliens Answer IIVisit our webpage at www.aliensanswer.com.

Therapist:  Monday morning, of this last week, I was typing up these notes from our session. While I was typing, I felt a moderate amount of pressure on my head on the right side.
Han, the Zeta:  It was only me.
Therapist:  Well, I felt it, being sensitive to those things.
Han:  I hope it did not alarm you.
Therapist:  Oh, no. I am not alarmed by these things at all.
Han:  I noticed that.
Therapist:  I am used to contact.
Han:  It was a visit.
Therapist:  It was very kind of you. I just wished to acknowledge it.
Han:  Sometimes I am with you, sometimes with Steve, but not formally, as we are now. I enjoy your company by projecting my thoughts, and the thoughts of others, like a friendly ghost. 
Therapist:  I know there are many levels in the way you reach out and make contact.
Han:  I hope it was a gentle experience. 
Therapist:  If it had not been, I would have sent a message. (Therapist laughs.)
Han:  Yes. It is also with respect that I know that there are times you need to be away. I respect that, too. It is not a constant thing. I, too, have times that I must be away, and we each are away, at times.
Therapist:  Remember my question from last time? It was whether or not, to your knowledge, a society has ever chosen to transition en masse to a spiritual existence. We talked a bit about how some societies have purposefully made a partial transition, but we never really addressed whether an entire culture or planet chose to do this.
Zetas:  We have spoken about species or life forms that have elevated to a more advanced state that are  intriguing  to us.  You once asked about what we ourselves find interesting. The concept of an entire population can be viewed from several perspectives. Are we released from our physical limitations? In a sense, each life form passes to that state. In a sense, the energy is passed on. Then at the same time, there could be a natural evolutionary path to another plane of existence. It seems that we all inevitably wish to follow to that eventual goal. I would imagine a vast population of energy that has coalesced together to form some greater purpose, individually or collectively. I envision all focused with one purpose in mind: to exist in that plane, together, in peace.
Therapist:  Thank you. Are you familiar with a galaxy known as M83?
Zetas:  M83 is the human reference.  It is a galaxy dissimilar from our galaxy in which humans and our species exist. It is a galaxy many light years away by your measurement. What is it that you wish to know?
Therapist:  There is an indication that there may be a species there that we call the Verdants. Where is their source galaxy?
Zetas:  The Verdants are a lesser evolutionary form. Sometimes they have been known as the ‘greys.’ They are a species that is very arrogant in some ways. They are a pervasive species in that galaxy and wish to be pervasive in this galaxy, if they can. (Question not answered.}
Therapist:  Did they overpopulate themselves intentionally?
They do. I understand the species you are referring to.
Mary Barr, B.A., CCHT-RT, CBT, CLC
behavior.therapy@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment