Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2017

SUNDAY, APRIL 9, 2017 - ALIEN CONTACT AND EXCHANGE


Meet the beings from Zeta Reticuli I in the Constellation Reticulum. Contact has been made. Many interviews have been held with themTHESE EXCHANGES ARE NON-FICTION. Exchanges occur between Hypnotherapist Mary Barr and Zetas (Han, Zestra, and Gen) by using a deeply-induced client, Steve Reichmuth, as the telepathic conduit. Full transcripts of these many sessions are recorded verbatim in two books: Aliens Answer  and Aliens Answer II.

This blog is for people who are already well-versed in the alien contact genre. The books, Aliens Answer and Aliens Answer II, are non-fiction chronicles of telepathic contact between my client and co-author Steve Reichmuth and sentient beings from Zeta Reticuli. These are very serious and educating communications that present many questions and answers beyond current human knowledge. As the therapist and co-author, I offer weekly excerpts from these science-oriented chronicles for public education. Visit our webpage at www.aliensanswer.com. Some aliens are willing to communicate telepathically, and the human mind can be enhanced under hypnosis. Deep meditative states are also conducive to this kind of communication.  

Do not miss this! Today's blog covers the characteristics of music in the Zeta culture, art, sexual biology of Zetas, Arc of the Covenant, and the experience of a human remotely touching a Zeta. Additionally, the Zetas touch on the bio-hazards of direct contact.

Steve: Does Han’s civilization have art? Can Han describe what art is for his species?

Zetas:  Yes. We do have something that you would call art. We have monuments from long ago. We also enjoy music. Art is an expression of what we are as a species, a keynote of our past, present, and future.

Therapist:  We ask for a demonstration, using Steve’s body as the receptacle for music.

Zetas:  We can accommodate that.

Therapist:  Please begin now.

Steve begins describing a feeling like drumming or pulsing, but without any definite rhythm.

Steve:  I sense no sound, more emotion. There are layers of many emotions with many rhythms at the same time. There is a harmony. There are too many notes, first pulsing, then serene, then a finish. Like a symphony, it changes tempo. It is more sophisticated than a poem. It is like Beethoven’s Pastoral, without sound, just emotion.

Therapist:  Does your species have a male and female component or are you androgynous?

Zetas:  Yes. We retain the characteristics of male and female on the inside, but not on the outside.

Therapist:  What was the purpose and composition of the Arc of the Covenant?

Zetas:  It could be dangerous. It was a portal to other realities. The last place known was in a cave. I see its general geographic location. It is best I share no further on this.

Therapist:  Steve would like the experience of touching you (Han). Is this permissible at this time?

Zetas:  Yes. This can be arranged. (Done through telepathic link.)

Steve:  I am reaching out to touch his forearm now. It feels cool. It feels smooth and, at the same time, leathery. I am touching his hand. He is touching mine. He turns his hand up. I can feel a kind of overall pulsing in his hand. It does not feel like a boney, skeletal feeling, but it feels more like a kind of cartilage. It is rigid, but when I touch it gently, it seems to have certain elasticity like plastic. He is touching my hand, and I can feel his mind, through his fingers, probing and gathering information.

I extend my hand up his forearm touching gently, but respectfully no farther, so as not to intrude into his space. I rest my palm on top of his to show an expression of openness and trust. I then extend my other palm underneath his supporting his hand and my other hand. I am gently holding his hand between mine. His fingers are long and spindly. I sense they have many nerve endings there. Han and I seem to be exchanging thoughts, as if we are now, strangely, directly wired. Astonished, I withdraw my hands, and Han withdraws his. This creates a brief moment of reflection, then further questions.

Therapist:  During abductions, or any human contact with aliens, are there any bio-hazards to humans from direct contact with extraterrestrials?

Zetas:  Yes. Often, contact between other beings and humans are through contact with species you commonly call greys. These beings  are constructed in a  manner that  makes them  biologically neutral. Full biological entities use invisible fields to protect all concerned from any potential harmful effects.

Mary Barr, B.A., CCHT, CBT, CLC
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
behavior.therapy@yahoo.com

Your questions are invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment