Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

MONDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2014 - ALIEN CONTACT

Excerpts from non-fiction book:  Aliens Answer by Hypnotherapist Mary Barr and Steve Reichmuth. Ongoing telepathic contact with beings from Zeta Reticuli II.  

Book link:  http://www.amazon.com/books   Type in Aliens Answer.  Webpage link:  http://www.aliensanswer.com to investigate method used to set up telepathic communication with beings from Zeta Reticuli.

Therapist:  Steve would like the experience of touching you.  Is this possible at this time?

Zetan:  Yes.  This can be arranged.

Steve:  I am reaching out to touch his forearm now.  It feels cool.  It feels smooth and, at the same time, leathery.  I am touching his hand.  He is touching mine.  He turns his hand up.  I can feel a kind of overall pulsing in his hand.  It does not feel like a boney, skeletal hand, but it feels more like a kind of cartilage.  It is rigid, but when I touch it gently, it seems to have a certain elasticity, like plastic.  He is touching my hand, and I can feel his mind, through his fingers, probing and gathering information. 

I extend my hand up his forearm, touching gently, but respectfully no farther so as not to intrude into his space.  I rest my palm on top of his to show an expression of openness and trust.  I then extend my other palm underneath, his supporting his hand between mine.  His fingers are long and spindly.  I sense they have many nerve endings there.  Han and I seem to be exchanging thoughts, as if we are now, strangely, directly wired.  Astonished, I withdraw my hands, and Han withdraws his.  This creates a moment of reflection and then further questions.

Mary Barr
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
Certified Behavioral Therapist
behavior.therapy@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment