Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sunday, April 20 Excerpts from Aliens Answer

Sunday, April 20

Continuation of excerpts from book Aliens Answer.  Non-fiction telepathic dialogue between therapist Mary Barr, client Steve Reichmuth, and beings from Zeta Reticuli:

Therapist: What is your home planet like?

Han:  It has two suns, one farther away.  On our planet there is a purpose for everyone - all interconnected spirit.  There are oceans.  There are animals and birds.  As with you, salinity is part of our metabolism.  Our planet almost suffered extinction, but we stabilized our planet.

Therapist:  Do you have a family?

Han:  It is not a family as you think of your family, but rather a kind of longing and connection with those who come from the same place and time.


(Feel free to submit questions on this blog.)


2 comments:

  1. Sunday, April 27, 2014

    Continued excerpts from book entitled Aliens Answer. Telepathic interviews with beings from Zeta Reticuli.
    Available on www.amazon.com/books/aliensanswer

    Therapist: What is on the reverse side of the moon?

    Zetan: It is like two moons. The other side is more topographically complex. We park there. We can pass through solid objects and go underground so you cannot see our ships there unless we want you to see them.

    Therapist: What medium carries thought?

    Zetan: It is an energy that we can see, but you cannot. You need to understand how you touch your environment, even with thought. Processes for thought work much faster than you can imagine.



    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Aliens Answer for the first time. I plan to read it again when the weight of the material has "sunk in". One thing I'm struck by is the negative side of telepathy among aliens. If one can read every other's mind, the if the description of life on Han's home planet is what it seems to me, I don't think I would want any part of a telepathic society. This is even though I can see many of the benefits, but to me it sounds boring.

    Do they have any creative self-expression at all? Do they write poetry, read novels new and old; do they express themselves in art? Han mentioned that they enjoy music, but I don't recall that he said anything about other forms of art.

    I guess I'm too American and believe in the freedom of individuals to act within the law, but according to their own choices. I don't think I'd want to give that up and read everyone else's thoughts as well as for mine to be an open book. I try to have good and positive thoughts all the time and hope it projects out to those around me, and even beyond. There are many like me who believe we need to change ourselves in order for the positive changes to spread outward in our society and in the whole of our planet, but I don't want to have to become a faceless being with no way to express my personhood.

    I am open to change, of course, but as of now I'm not ready to give up on Planet Earth as dismal as things look at present. I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic, and appreciate the opportunity to express mine.

    ReplyDelete